Judo for kids is a fun way to develop the principles of discipline, self-confidence and fitness. Once bitten by the judo bug many juniors keep a lifelong interest and use the sport to maintain their fitness into their adult life.
At Hamilton Judo Club we place the emphasis on fun, hard training and technical development for our junior section. Please see the class schedule below.
Monthly Standing Order
We offer fantastic value for money monthly payment schemes!
- Two sessions per week- £18 per month
- One session per week package–£9 per month includes one class per week.
- Visitors mat fee: £4 per class
Junior Family price ( 2 family member or more)
- Two sessions per week- £36 per month
- One session per week package–£18 per month
You Must have a Judo Association licence to go on the mat. More information can be found at Judo Scotland website. http://www.judoscotland.com/membership/how-do-i-join .
It is compulsory to have a licence, this provides you with personal insurance, allows you to grade (work through the belts) and compete if you wanted to.
- Wednesday 6.15-7.15pm
- Friday 6.15-7.15pm